- This event has passed.
36th Annual Conference
October 5, 2016 @ 11:30 am - October 7, 2016 @ 1:30 pm
Our 36th Annual Conference was a Success!
Thank you for joining us for a weekend of dynamic speakers, relevant workshops, and networking opportunities in beautiful Ocean City, MD!
Download Breakout Session Presentations:
- Be Buddies, Not Bullies: Issues with Bullying in School-Aged Children
- Strategies for Youth-Service Organizations
- The Benefits of Family Finding for Youth at Risk of Homelessness
- The Opioid Epidemic: Current Best Practice Prescribing & Supporting the Patient
- Try on My Shoes
- Bigger, Stronger, Wiser, Kind: Using the Circle of Security Parenting Program
- Bullying, Harassment, and Intimidation of Students in MD Public Schools
- Essentials in Preparing for an Audit
- Increasing Education Stability for Foster Youth
- Making the Case for Change: Trauma Informed Schools
- Our Toxic Environment
- Prudent Parent Infographic for MD
- Replacing Your Board Chair: It Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle
- Looking Beyond the Client
- New State and Federal Laws Affecting CINA Cases
- Preparing Youth with Disabilities for Adulthood
- Quality Case Practice Improvement
- Increasing Education Stability for Foster Youth – Understanding Fostering Connections and the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA)