The MARFY Youth Achievement Awards have been a special tradition for provider agencies and their families
and youth for many years. In a field that is often focused on the challenges of our youth and work, it is an
evening to celebrate hard work, success and growth. Whether you have young people who have achieved
major goals, or youth whose accomplishments are more personal and extraordinary for them, we want to
acknowledge it and all they have had to rise above to get there. We hope you will join us for this year’s celebration!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is eligible to receive a MARFY Youth Achievement Award?
How do we nominate a youth and how are they selected?
What are the responsibilities of the nominator?
- Serving as the contact person for all matters concerning the award nominee; and
- Being responsible for making sure the nominee arrives at the Reception on time and escorting the nominee throughout the Award Winner Processional entrance.
What is the deadline for submitting nominations/purchasing tickets to the event?
Who can attend the Reception and how can tickets be purchased?
Tickets for the MARFY Youth Achievement Award winners and the Kate Snyder Award winner are complimentary. All other attendees must purchase tickets online at www.marfy.org/events. Ticket Registration deadline is June 9, 2017.
- Individual (Member Agency) $50.00
- Table of 8 (Member Agency) $360.00
- Individual (Non-Member Agency) $55.00
- Table of 8 (Non- Member Agency) $400.00
How can my agency prepare youth who are attending the reception?
- Sending pictures of the youth to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Encourage and assist the children and guests attending the reception to dress nicely for the evening (outdoor wedding attire). If this is not possible, please note that the evening’s official attire is “business” and so we ask that no denim, torn clothing, or t-shirts are worn.
- Be sure to discuss with your nominee and other youth guests the expectations for the evening, with proper respectful behavior and sportsmanship being at the top of the list.